HISD and Aldine ISD Elementary Schools
Join us for Houston Reads Day 2022 – Engage. Impact. Empower.
A single day for Houstonians to come together to read to students, support Literacy Now’s expansion, and bring awareness to the literacy crisis in our city.
• 650 + volunteer readers
• Read to at least two classrooms (on the same campus) for 15 minutes each
• Very limited virtual reading opportunities will also be available
• 50 HISD and Aldine ISD schools participating
• 18,000 Pre-K-3rd grade students impacted
• Fundraising goal: $1,000,000
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:
AnnaLee & Andy Waite
Anna & Fred Charlton
For more information, please contact Ken Kelly at email@example.com.